Saturday, September 10, 2011

How to Make Screenshot on iPhone 4

Have you ever wanted to make a iPhone 4 screenshot? I have been dying to make iPhone 4 screenshot since I bought my iPhone 4 at the beginning of this year but to no avail. I thought that there was no easy way of doing this other than taking the screenshot using another phone. I wanted to take my iPhone 4 screenshot to show off to my friends applications which I have bought and installed. This need then took a really sharp turn when I started sharing my experience on using my iPhone 4 through my blog. In some of the post which I have written before especially on "tips and tricks" section, the need to take screenshots was immense otherwise my reader would not get what I was trying to explain. So I asked all of my friends who have much more experience on using the device how to do it. But, surprisingly none of them knew how.

Taking Your iPhone 4 Screenshot

To answer my curiosity, I turned my attention to my favorite search engine, Google. After typing the keywords "screenshot iPhone", I finally found the answer to my question. So how do you take iPhone 4 screenshot? It is really simple. First navigate your iPhone to the screen which you want to take the screenshot. Press and hold the "Power" button which is located on the top right of your iPhone 4. Then quickly press the "Home" button twice. Your screen will flash a couple of times and there is a "click" sound such as when you are taking a photo with your camera. The screenshot which you just took will be located on your Camera Roll. It is really easy, isn't it? It turns out taking iPhone 4 screenshot is not as hard as looking for a needle in a haystack.

No comments:

Post a Comment